Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rest in Peace

This post was written and put together by J. Heckman- she said it better than I could have. It's very sad to hear this news; I bought my first camera from him almost 5 years ago.



I'm sorry to say that one of the most interesting people I have ever had the privilege of meeting passed away on March 27, 2010. Bob Zimmers was the owner of the camera shop in Zern's Farmers Market, and was one of the nicest people I think I've met. He was always there to offer up stories or his past photography adventures, advice for anyone who asked, and a friendly smile to passers by. My condolences to his family, and may her rest in peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jess. I read andjoyed your heartfelt reposted eulogy. I became fascinated with this man and his store about 25 years ago and shopped off and on until about 11 months ago. This set on flickr has a number of shots from that store. Enjoy.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/clearwater88/sets/72157611139167613/
Dan