Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hayao Miyazaki

Hayao Miyazaki is an Academy Award-winning director that has produced quite a few amazing animated movies. I've only ever seen Spirited Away, the movie he won the Academy Award for, however it was absolutely stunning. The story was awesome and the beauty of the film was mind-blowing. Because I enjoyed that one so much, I think I'm going to start working my way through the rest of his major films. They're all featured below, starting with the oldest and ending with the trailer for his newest movie, Ponyo, due out in August. I'm excited to start this new endeavor :)










1 comment:

J. Aiden Simon said...

I didn't know he made so many films. I love all the ones I've seen. The new one looks great, too. Do you know if it's going to be in theaters? And if it's coming out this August or next?