Friday, January 2, 2009

So....


It's the new year, christmas happened, blah blah blah, haha.  Break's been relatively uneventful and I miss Baltimore terribly, but I think I'll survive.  The best thing that's happened so far this break is that I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.  Wonderful movie.  I don't want to ruin any of it cause everyone should go see it themselves, but just know that it's well worth your time.  And ps, it's NOTHING like the short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald.  I'm not really sure how I feel about that.  The movie was definitely more enjoyable than the story, mostly cause the story was about a mans life, birth to death at 80, and it took less than 30 pages to cover.  Not enough details where there should have been and too many huge chunks were just left out.  The ONLY thing that the movie and story have in common is the basic idea that a man ages backwards.  


No comments: